365 Projects In 365 Days

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Al

I was over visiting Trish today. She showed me some of her new stamps and I had her stamp me a couple of this image.

This Kraftin' Kimmie "Babette" stamp is the perfect image for those dreaded "man" cards I sooo love making - lol

I made this card for my friend Al who's birthday is right around the corner.

I saw the chance to use the flower soft again here on this card. I am really loving the flower soft. I mixed the black and ivory together.

TFL ladies and thanks Trish for stamping me the image =)

96 of 365

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, and the flower soft is perfect there. Also love the sentiment, so cute.

scrapeahappy said...

That is a great card! Love the image! I haven't heard of flower soft before, but it sure does give a great effect on the card!

darlin said...

Awesome card Tammy, I had to enlarge the photo to see it and I LOVE it!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome card, awesome stamp, awesome friend :) both of you

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

oh boy is that the best card ever...T you rocked this...the flower soft looks amazing ..now I need more..lol..this is so perfect..way to go...you might need some copics now..lol

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

Thank so much ladies .. I had fun with this card.

Rachel .. check out flower soft on YOUTUBE .. it is super fun to work with. I had to watch many videos before I attempted to use it - lol

Trish .. I dont know if I can make that move on up to copics - lol I'm still scared of coloring - lol

Cindye Wile said...

gorgoeus cards. :)