365 Projects In 365 Days

Sunday, April 11, 2010

"All About Me" CSS&C Album

I finally got my album all together from Robin's "All About Me" swap with the ladies from Canadian Scrap, Swap & Chat.

It is fun to flip through it and look to see all the little things everyone wrote about themselves and how they personalized their page. I really enjoyed doing this swap =)

Here is a pic front cover and a cover page for the album. It is a fabric album and in the pic it looks kinda funny but IRL it looks awesome!!

TFL =)

98/99 of 365

8 comments:

Scrapthat said...

VERY COOL T!! You did a fabulous job on your cover and the descriptive page!! WTGG!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

beautiful T!

scrapeahappy said...

Wow Tammy! Great descriptive page! That is a fantastic idea and written from the heart!

I also hope that we will have a chance to all meet in person one day too! So fantastic!

darlin said...

This is fantastic Tammy, I read what you had to say and what an awesome connection you have with the other ladies with the same interests. It's so cool to connect, I find that here with my photo taking new friends. it's fantastic! I'd love to meet them one day and who knows, that day just might materialize in my future.

Have a wonderful evening/day. Take care Tammy. You are a wonderful lady with a huge heart, your writing emits this! :-)

Cindye Wile said...

Both pages are beautiful Tammy. :)
I would love to meet everyone someday as well, that would be a blast. :)

Unknown said...

If I ever win the Lottery, I would fly everyone to a fantastic scrapping week-end, where we all meet and get pampered.

Tiffany said...

Amazing work Tammy! It's beautiful!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

STunning...wow..great sentiment too..good stuff T...