365 Projects In 365 Days

Friday, December 31, 2010

5 years ago today

WOW .. it sure doesn't seem like 5 years has gone by already since Grandma passed away. I went through pictures today and I sure don't have very many pictures of my grandma and I together. This picture was taken in 1999 at my grad from NAIT Dental Assisting.

Miss you G .. everyday!!!!









I came across this poem which pretty much says it all!


In Our Hearts

(author unknown)

We thought of you with love today.
But that is nothing new.
We thought about you yesterday.
And days before that too.
We think of you in silence.
We often speak your name.
Now all we have is memories.
And your picture in a frame.
Your memory is our keepsake.
With which we'll never part.
God has you in his keeping.
We have you in our heart

4 comments:

Scrapthat said...

I know this is a super hard day for you to deal with...all I can do is send big hugs your way Tammy.

mow180 said...

You looked so young, Tammy, and so happy. I am sorry that your heart is aching. I think about my Mom and Dad every day. I was so lucky to have them for so long but I would have liked them to stay with me forever. I do know how you miss her.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

xo sweets

Anonymous said...

The greatest thing about love is - her love will never leave you. Sorry you are sad, but enjoy the memories

Janice