365 Projects In 365 Days

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Scribble Sketch

Gloria shared this sketch with us this morning that she came across on-line somewhere.

Although the sketch is a "Scribble Sketch" .. I knew right away I could make a card from that sketch .. lol

Later in the day I came across this blog "Flutter By Wednesday" ... a blog of weekly challenges where every time your project must include a butterfly, fairy or angel in addition to the challenge. How perfect considering I LOVE butterflies :D This weeks challenge is "buttons and bows"

Here is the scribble sketch and my card.

TFL :D

71 of 365

5 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

AWESOME GIRL!!!

Michelle VP said...

Gorgeous! Love the window effect and all the colorful butterflies going by. :) Thanks for playing along at Flutterby Wednesday this week!

Scrappington said...

What a great intrepretation (spelling is not my forte..plus it is early)..

I think you followed the sketch beautifully.

Danni said...

So fun with all the butterflies! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kristie W. said...

Pretty card and card design. I love the sparkle! Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!