Kristen's Progression Challenge. Using the below.
1. Your inspiration--show the sketch, or SOD or description where you got the idea. Could be just inspired by a color, embellishment, stamp, technique (if you have a link to the technique or video please share)
2. Picture of your work surface space before you start this project. (if you are entering multiple times this has to be a different picture each time
3. Picture of the IN PROGRESS
4. List of any special material or technique you used. (this might not apply to all entries.)
5. Picture of finished product.
My Inspiration, I found in Hello Magazine. I watch all the Housewives series and this is Teresa and Joe's wedding cake. I love the cascade effect.
Products used - SU Beautiful Wings Embosslit's Die, craft paint (white, black), TA Glimmer Mist (Marshmellow), Forever In Time Chipboard Glittermania, Forever In Time Pearl Halves, K & Company Dimensional Stickers Elegance, DCWV pattern paper, Prima Flowers (mixture), SU Scallop Border Punch, Metal Hearts (unknown), Pearls on wire are from Robin (not sure what they are called), Thread
IRL you can actual see all the writing below .. the butterfly wing is just in the way
213 of 365