365 Projects In 365 Days

Sunday, October 14, 2012

RIP Aunty Bonnie

My aunty Bonnie passed away last night. She fought so hard for so many years. A lifetime of challenges with cerebral palsy .. breast cancer .. a brain tumor and finally terminal cancer. I'm happy she is now free of pain and of her disability. I hope she is in a better place where she is able to do all she wasn't able to do hear .. run .. walk .. to do whatever she wants to do. Through it all she was always happy and super excited to visit with everyone. Going through my pictures this morning I came across this one .. she loved music and dancing. This one was taken at my uncles wedding. She will be missed terribly. RIP - God saw you were getting tired and a recovery was just not meant to be, so God took your hand and said to you "It's time to come Home with Me"