365 Projects In 365 Days

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 9/09

Ian (Christine's DH) dropped this off last night when he came down to E-Town. It is my b-day gift from their family :-) I thought I could wait til Friday to open it but umm .. I just couldn't. It was like the bag was calling me ... Tammy .. open me ... oppppppeeeeennnn mmmmmeeee ... lol

WOW Christine .. what a great b-day gift you put together :-)

I LOVE the bella card you made and the bella charms are great!!! It is all so wonderful!!!

I am so thankful to you, Ian, Ashley, Hope and Austin for the beautiful gift :-)

Thanks :-)

3 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

AWESOME Chris...so sweet
you deserve it T

darlin said...

Very, very nice! Great job of putting the basket together for Tammy Chris and lucky lady you are Tammy!

Cindye Wile said...

awesome stuff there ... enjoy :)