365 Projects In 365 Days

Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Cold Snowy Winter Days" Recipe Swap

I'm hosting a "Cold Snowy Winter Days" recipe swap.

I was feeling uninspired this weekend trying to get these recipe cards done by Dec 1st. I was at Micheal's today and saw these snowmen recipe cards and thought, this is it .. I love them. My printing is pretty neat so I thought I would tackle it. Let me tell you .. it is easier to type it on the computer and print it onto cardstock. There were 20 cards in the package, I had to make 11 recipe cards .. there is only 1 blank card left - lol Man, spelling mistakes left right and center today (insert rolling eyes here) Here is my recipe card.

TFL :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great. I tried to capture the cold snowy wintry day on my recipe card, sure hope you like it. Got it in the mail yesterday.