365 Projects In 365 Days

Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Cold Snowy Winter Days" Recipe Swap

I'm hosting a "Cold Snowy Winter Days" recipe swap.

I was feeling uninspired this weekend trying to get these recipe cards done by Dec 1st. I was at Micheal's today and saw these snowmen recipe cards and thought, this is it .. I love them. My printing is pretty neat so I thought I would tackle it. Let me tell you .. it is easier to type it on the computer and print it onto cardstock. There were 20 cards in the package, I had to make 11 recipe cards .. there is only 1 blank card left - lol Man, spelling mistakes left right and center today (insert rolling eyes here) Here is my recipe card.

TFL :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great. I tried to capture the cold snowy wintry day on my recipe card, sure hope you like it. Got it in the mail yesterday.

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

they look great!