365 Projects In 365 Days

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trish's "NON Traditional Christmas Card Challenge"

Here is the card I made for Trish's "NON Traditional Christmas Card Challenge".

We were to think outside the colors of red, green, white, and blue, however, they could be used as an accent color.

Now, I can here Trish laughing her ass off at me already. She knows I dont like change. LOL. This was the best I could do.

TFL and thx for the challenge Trish :-)



BTW Trish .. I used the "snow angel" glimmer mist .. see .. you want it now dontcha????? LOL


2 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very nice...yep I want the snow angel too :)))

darlin said...

I enlarged the card to see the glitter, every cool! And I'm in agreement with you Tammy, Christmas is reds and greens, golds and glitters! :-)