365 Projects In 365 Days

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm on my way ...

from misery to happiness =)

Oh yes I am. After months and months of procrastinating I have finally decided to tackle my scrapbook room. I cant really afford to buy much more scrappy stuff now that I have a car payment. So, it's time to start using what I have.

This weekend I have put a total of 11 hours in so far and that was basically just to clean out the room and get the stuff into bins. I did end up moving the cabinets around about 4 times and man oh man am I super sore from that!!!

So, here are some pics of my progress so far.

Now, to sort through everything and then load it all back in to the room.

7 comments:

Scrapthat said...

You're doing great Tammy!! WTGG!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

T ...hey I am so happy and proud of you...you are gonna love it...can't wait to come and play...

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

WOOWEE!!!!
I may need to come back for a visit :)

Tiffany said...

looking good Tammy!

darlin said...

Wow, that's a pile of work and good for you to tackle it. I bet it's going to feel soooo good when it's a done deal!

scrapeahappy said...

Way to go Tammy!

You can do it! I bet you can! And it looks like you will have lots to play with when you are all done with this big job!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

how's it goin girl?