365 Projects In 365 Days

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bachelor Pool Prezzies

So there are 3 ladies (including me) who watched the Bachelor. We had a pool going from the beginning of the show .. we put our top 3 picks into sealed envelopes. We opened them today to reveal who the winner was. I said I would give prezzies to everyone cause we were a small group. So the other 2 ladies both picked Melissa as the one he would purpose to .. and I picked Jillian and as my 2nd I had Deanna - lol.

So, I made these for us for our desks. I got them at the $rama. I picked Friends, Love and Diva b/c this is what you find on the show - lol. Tomorrow I will let them picked which one they want. I also have their favorite candies and lotto tickets for them :D










2 comments:

darlin said...

Very nice Tammy, I don't watch the Bachelor but who did he pick? Just curious is all!

Cindye Wile said...

Those are fabulous. :)