365 Projects In 365 Days

Friday, March 6, 2009

Mar 6/09

Getting better .. no pic yesterday either - lol

My sister Tracy made a comment here on FB that I should "Suck it up Princess" .. ha!!! Man oh man .. I was sure sick this week!!!

She must have felt guilty (LOL) cause she stopped by tonight with flowers for me :-)

How nice .. I never get flowers ... I dont even have a vase 8) So, they sit in a juice container which I assume I should chuck when the flowers are dead?? I dunno ...

Any hoo .. thanks a "bunch" sis :-)

3 comments:

darlin said...

Awww, that's so sweet of your sister! Very pretty flowers too!

If you have a dishwasher just put the juice container through that, it should be alright after that.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

sweet of her :)
ya...do not drink the moldy water
prolley bad...although you won't need antibiotics :) I will let you decide

Cindye Wile said...

Beautiful flowers and what a sweet thing for her to do. :)
Pssssst ... I don't have a vase either. LOL