365 Projects In 365 Days

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mar 1/09

My first coffee maker. My aunt Brenda and Rod were cleaning out their basement and gave me this coffee maker :-)

I usually only drink coffee at work and only in the morning.

Here I sit at noon on a Sunday drinking coffee. The coffee is not good at all. I dont have the scoop thingy like we do at work so I used a teaspoon. I have no idea how many teaspoons of coffee to use so I guessed and used 5. Way tooooo strong. But it is my first pot of coffee at home and I am gonna drink it .. well at least one cup anyway - lol

Thanks Brenda and Rod!

4 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

yaahoo! so I want a cup black when I come over :)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

p.s. doesn't your own coffee pot make you feel like an adult!?!

I know I felt proud when I got my first :) and had my first friend over for coffee

your a big girl now!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

lol V .. yup .. I'm a big girl now .. somedays well most days I dont feel like an adult then other days it kicks in .. man I have a kid in high school .. it blows my mind some days .. so .. yes .. now I can drink guilt free coffee .. when will I be allowed to swear in front of my mom - lol .. she still smacks my mouth when I let one slip out .. me and my potty mouth are on best behavior when around her - lol

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

OMG yes! My mom gives a pretty hard backhand...still...LOL