365 Projects In 365 Days

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Grade 9 Grad

I am so happy .. remember last year when Justin had grade 9 grad and my camera died as soon as I went to take his picture going on the stage .. I had my mini breakdown .. la la la .. well I finally was able to get a pic from one of the other moms .. it was not of him on stage but was with some of his friends after Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I am so happy to just have a picture Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy There was no way he was wearing a tie that night .. he always has to be Mr. Casual - lol

Did I mention I am soooo happy to have a picture ... YAY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

JD Bracco ~ June 2008

4 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

wooohooo .... that is wonderful. :)
And it is a fabulous picture.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

omg I totally remember my grade 9 grad!!!
I just have to smile lookin at them boys...just shy of grown...man life is fast :)
so happy you finally got a pic :) wooHoo!

darlin said...

That is so right on Tammy! Very nice picture as well, Justin sure is growing up, too quickly it seems!

Paola said...

I'm so glad you were able to get a picture Tammy. That's awesome!
It's a fabulous shot and a great memory to have.
YAY!!!