365 Projects In 365 Days

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jan 10/09

I am not a girly girl at all. I never used to like flowers. But since scrappin' I am so loving flowers. There are soo many to choose from .. I have tons of flowers .. but I like to take flowers like these ones that are on stems and take them apart. The are so nice when your take them apart .. so here are some I did yesterday at work. I was so totally bored .. went next door to the $store and saw some cute ones .. ended up passing the time at work taking them apart. Cant wait to see them in my Lo's, cards and altered stuff :-)

4 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

I can't wait to see them in action either :)))

Cindye Wile said...

Great picks. I do the same thing, have tons of them as well ... they are as addicting as pp. just need to use them more .. lol looking forward to seeing them in action too. :)

Paola said...

Cool I do that too with the ones that catch my eye. Recently with poinsettas.

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

they really are great when taken apart :-)