365 Projects In 365 Days

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Project 365

Jan 2/09

I dropped Justin off at his Hal's tonight and he just got a new record player. Yup .. a record player. So, we sat and listen to some records while I looked though all his CD's (some 350 CDs). I made a list of some songs l liked and came home to listen to them on You Tube :-)

I was on the phone with my friend Shelley .. she says "What the heck are you listening too?" I told her some of the songs and she started laughing at me. Telling me I have no taste in music. Especially the 80's music - lol. I cant help it ... I like what I like. I sat here and listen to music for about 3 1/2 hours. It was a total sing fest here .. right mom? right Roy? (yes, I had them on the phone as well at one point). Gotta Love IT!

This is the paper I wrote all the songs on so I didn't forget any 8-)

No comments: